The Signal Vehicle LCS869 Remote Siren with Light Controls is a premium remote system that combines the siren amplifier, the siren controls, and light controls all in one system. A single slim-line hand-held remote control head contains all of the controls. The LCS869 also incorporates light controls for the vehicle. The control head contains illuminated switches that change color to indicate status. The face of the control head is sealed around every push button to help prevent liquid from entering the electronics. The control head contains several distinct controls for operation of the siren. In addition, the LCS869 also has two push buttons that allow control of lighting or auxiliary functions. The LCS869 is designed to allow maximum versatility in mounting. The hand-held controller is remote from the siren amplifier and light relay control box, creating a compact user interface that can be mounted onto the dashboard, overhead, or in the center console. The hand-held controller comes with a strip of hook and loop fastener for mounting. The amplifier is a 100 Watt siren amplifier unit designed for single 100 Watt speaker use. The amplifier box can then be mounted remotely in the trunk, under the dashboard, under the seat, or wherever convenient. Standard siren operating modes include Wail, Yelp, and Phaser. A Manual button allows tone toggle operation and manual siren control. The Air Horn button and/or vehicle horn switch will override any siren tone. Optionally, the vehicle horn switch can be connected to perform the Manual or Hands-Free function via an auxiliary input. Six option switches allow the unit to be customized to the operators needs. DIP switch options include: AUX polarity, Manual "ramp down", Hands Free option at boot, immediate cycler in Hands Free, and Restricted Audio mode. Programming options include 22 optional siren tones, momentary switching, and gun lock switching.
- 4 Air Horn tones
- 22 siren tones including simulated mechanical and manual wail
- Auxiliary horn input (Positive or negative input)
- "Hands free" 3 tone cycle (tone 1, tone 2, tone 3, off)
- Programmable Air horn tones only mode (locks out siren tones)
- Over voltage, under voltage, speaker short protection, and visual feed back.
- 49 changeable button labels.
- All buttons back lit by green off/red on LEDs
- Dim-able button light intensity
- Audio button pressed feedback (Adjustable volume)
- All Off/Standby button
- 4 functionality options:
- 8 second timer (gun lock)
- momentary - normally open
- momentary - normally closed
- push on/push off
- Two outputs, max 30 amps per output and total for system
- Weight: 2.25lbs
- Voltage: 10-16 VDC
- Current: 8 amps audio
- Lighting: 30 Amps Max
- Amp: 5.75" x 3.75" x 2.0"
- Control Head: 4.5" x 2" x 0.75"
- Exceeds Acoustical requirements of SAE J1849 and California Title 13 when used with SVP drivers.