The SS650 combines small size with big power. This unit is ideal for volunteers and vehicles with limited mounting space. The SS650 is designed to operate one 100 watt speaker and feature a 3-position rocker switch that gives you Yelp and Wail tones while offering Manual siren control and Air Horn override in the Standby mode. The momentary rocker switch provides Phaser override and Yelp mode. The SS650 features jumpers for option selections and is protected against speaker shorts with self-resetting circuit and high and low voltage shutdown feature.
- Combine small size with big power!
- Updated rugged amplifier design
- 20 Programmable siren tones including:
- Simulated mechanical wail & manual
- 8 Air horn tones
- New connector requires no special terminals allowing you to retrofit any old siren harness install with a wire stripper and screw driver
- Ideal for volunteers and vehicles with limited mounting space
- Self resetting circuit protection against speaker shorts
- Wail, Yelp, Air Horn, Phaser, and Manual functions
- Aux enable can be used to enable a siren/air horn tone; or for duplexed hands free tone cycling
- Dip switches and push button for option selection
- Positive and negative switching for AUX
- High and low voltage shutdown protection
- Diagnostics LED
- Built in fuse
- Drives one 100 watt speaker
- Ships complete with positive locking connector, mounting bracket (SS650 only), hardware, and instructions'
- SS650: 2”H x 6”W x 5”D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Output: 100 watts (1 speaker)
- Voltage: 10-16V DC
- Frequency: 675-1633Hz
- Amp draw: 8 amps
- Approvals: Exceeds Acoustical and environmental requirements of SAE J1849*, CA Title 13 Class A* (*when used with SVP drivers and approved tones)
We do not currently stock this item, however; we will work with Star Warning Systems to expedite your order as quickly as possible. We will keep you updated on the shipment of your Star SS650-13 Economy Siren throughout the process.