Returns and Exchanges
- All special order items or items not from stock are subject to 25% restocking fee. Items must be unopened and free from alteration or use to be eligible for return. Once process fee will be deducted from sales price of the item only and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- Previous to return, you must contact FEVER, Inc. via e-mail so we have a record of your request. At that time, we will advise you of an RMA number or instruct you to include a copy of your invoice.
- NOTE: Returns sent with no RMA number will be returned to sender. If you are requesting an exchange, please remember to include sufficient payment for the return postage.
Order Cancellation Policy
- Please submit any cancellation via email to email@example.com, or call on our business phone at 407-395-9066. WE DO REQUIRE CANCELLATION REQUEST IN WRITING (OR EMAIL).
- Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, phone number, and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please be sure to provide correct contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not been charged and/or shipped out. In the event that a cancellation was submitted (via email or phone), and your order was shipped out after, we will gladly refund the complete balance charged including shipping. However, if the cancellation was documented as received after the order was shipped, we will refund the merchandise total less shipping.
Out of Stock Policy
- The most important thing to keep in mind when ordering is that our stock balances fluctuate throughout the day with sales demand and stock that we receive from the manufacturers. Items are constantly being sold and our stock is constantly being replenished. If the item is identified as "Out of Stock", we can special order the item for you and ship it as soon as we get it. Most items ship within 2 weeks.
- Just because the item you ordered is NOT identified as out-of-stock does not necessarily mean that it will be in-stock at the moment you order it. We will notify you if the item you ordered is out-of-stock. We first try to reply via email and give you 3 days to reply. If we have not heard from you we will then try to call you at the numbers you provide with your order. Be sure to give us your current email address and phone number.
- Some items are listed for sale on our web site that have not been released from the manufacturer yet. We place these items on the web site so that consumers may pre-order the items. Pre-orders are reserved with payment up front on a first come, first served basis. You may also request to be placed on a “notify list" and we will let you know when products are in-stock and available for delivery. Be advised that prepaid orders always get priority for delivery.
- Many out-of-stock items are excellent products and are available for purchase, but we do not always stock these items in inventory. We will be happy to special order these items for you in a timely fashion. Again, most items ship within 2 weeks.